Nature, fun and culture close at hand
The perfect place for a tranquil holiday
Because of its natural beauty and the variety of attractions offered, the Illertal valley is a speck of earth predestined to host inspiring holiday moments. All you need to bring is your sense of wonder. Movement in fresh air - it's all here in pristine Kirchberg an der Iller. Camping Christophorus is your ideal base camp.
Our offers at a glance
- Swimming and fishing at lakes and on the Iller river region
- Fantastic playground for children
- Entertaining kids’ programme
- Minigolf facilities and table tennis
- Countless walking, hiking and cycling trails as part of an extensive network in our expansive landscape of forests and meadows
- Upper Swabia’s Baroque Street
- The Mühlenstraße in Upper Swabia is a network of mills in a historic region that also features numerous monasteries.
- Journey with the nostalgic steam train of the Öchsle-Bahn railway
- Ideal base for visiting countless excursions, museums & recreational parks
- und much, much more!